At Aitiss, we have crafted a strong, zero-tolerance anti-spam policy to protect the delivery rates and reputations of our customers. If you feel one of our customers has sent you spam, please email us below and well immediately take steps to solve the problem.
Aitiss is a permission-based e-maili providing service. You can use your Aitiss account only to send e-mail newsletters and announcements to people that have given you their permission to e-mail them.
Our Anti-Spam Policy
- E-mail addresses collected through a subscribe form published on your own web site
- Your customers & people who have given you their email addresses to receive information from you
- Members of your organisation
- Lists of e-mail addresses that not give you their permission
- Lists of e-mail addresses that have been purchased or rented
- Lists of e-mail addresses that have been copied or scraped off web pages.
- Any “third party” list whatsoever
Any account that has violated this Anti-Spam Policy (or has tried to do so), will be terminated immediately.
All Aitiss customers are bound, by law, into following these guidelines. If you are sent an unexpected email from an Aitiss customer, please let us know, but understand that there are steps you can follow:
- Click on the unsubscribe link in the unexpected email you receive.
- Contact our support staff and request that we take you off all all potential emails from Aitiss
If you feel one of our customers has sent you spam, please contact us at email@example.com